Dental Office Payment Policies
Our dental office requires payment due at the end of every appointment unless prior arrangements have been made. For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit and cash payments.
DIRECT BILLING TO INSURANCE
This is only offered to regular patients of the dental care practice with accounts in good standing. It is offered at our discretion. This is subject to the following conditions:
- The insurance company allows assignment of benefits to the dental office.
- The first appointment is charged directly to the patient so we can determine the insurance policy status.
- The patient is always responsible for any co-payments the day of treatment.
- If the insurance company does not respond electronically with the co-payment amount owed by the patient, you will be required to leave a credit card or visa debit on file for us to automatically charge the difference when the insurance cheque comes in.
- Patients who have dual insurance will be provided with a printout of the claim from the first insurance company and are responsible for submitting the claim to their secondary insurance on their own.
This is available to regular patients of the practice at our discretion. We are happy to discuss individualized payment options as needed. You will be required to leave a credit card or visa debit on file for automatic billing of split payments.